Full-Time Fixed Term (2 years)
Friday, 1 March 2024
The Finance Manager is responsible for the accounting and finance operations of ERCS. They will work with each of the entities to ensure that their programs are financially viable and supporting them in the creation of budgets. They will also assist in the acquittal of grants to ensure they meet the stakeholder expectations. A key aspect of this role will involve the review of current accounting systems and technology and the provision of recommendations on new systems and technology to support the organisation into the future. This role will have the resources and support of the finance team for the Trustees of the Christian Brothers while ERCS builds out its own finance function. They will also work with the Finance Committee to ensure that all reporting requirements are completed.
This position would suit a Finance professional who has experience in the Not-for-profit space who wants to contribute to the vision and future of the organisation. You will be able to think outside the box to ensure that the finance function has the tools and resources to operate effectively and support our organisation into the future. You will also have a strategic mindset with the ability to think big picture whilst being able to complete day to day tasks of the finance function.
You will also have:
· A CPA or CA qualification
· A Minimum 10 years experience in a similar role, ideally in the NFP sector
· An understanding of financial management responsibilities and requirements of a charity
· A National Police Clearance and Working with Children Check
· Effective experience in accounting and financial management of an organisation in particular NFPs
· An understanding of financial auditing processes and requirements
· Experience in creating budgets and forecasting utilising Excel spreadsheets
· Demonstrated report writing and presentation skills
· Extensive experience in analysing and interpreting data
· An ability to train and educate others in the nuances of finance within the community services sector
How to Apply:
All applications must include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role and your resume.
For more information on this opportunity please contact our HR Manager, Anita Morlacci on 0421 880 801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ERCS is a child safe organisation, committed to the protection of children and adults-at-risk. ERCS is committed to a safe culture for all and has zero tolerance of any abuse, discrimination including racism and a zero tolerance of inaction in regard to concerns of this nature.